freestyle f Gravity vs octane Flx vs Aspen 2 fs

Hi everyone .. Colombian pilot'm very concerned about the acro .. output of an Ozone Vulcan S tall, he learned a lot, all tumbling and manibras least some chaining of tricks.

Now I want something more agile and have resulted, in particular that interests me the Tumbling and followed.

And is not that the sailing will be accurate for me, personally I like the octane ... I have not flown any of them.

my weight is 65 kilos ... my chair and weighs 12 kilos.

Remains very attentive and thankful to choose the precise velit ... Thank you.

www.gxtrm.com

Leito

Latest Comments

Leito_rey's picture

Gravity F such that sat to the propeller needs to turn in the driver?

good flights and landings "aKro"

Leito

Leito_rey's picture

If you think the election has to be the best for me, I'd much by gravity but the F octane is newer model and I think that the materials are better.

I remain attentive to the experiences of you who have already been tested.

Indeed would have to buy without first test sail, it would be easier to have the option to test both.

susu grateful for comments and help.

good flights and landings "aKro"

Leito

chiron's picture

I currently fly under a FG, it is super, the helis look very good, it is very dynamic in all manoeuvers , finally, the dream before moving forward in a true veil of Acro.

Aspen 2 fs, I find it a little unhealthy, it is very dynamic after stall , the helis do not turn round: / but it goes very well in SAT, and it is strange in Misty.

The Octane FLX is the most quiet, it makes beautiful helis easily, but less dynamic.

you need to try them, they are all differents .

Max

www.parapente-luchon.fr

sylv38's picture

hi, look at the free gravity by niviuk : very nice for hélis and all tricks