SIMILAR WING TO F-GRAVITY?

Hello guys, i actually own a f-gravity 22 and i am very happy, but i need to chance wing soon. The FG is a very agile and forgiving wing and i want to buy something very similar to that. I learned helico in my FG22 with only 160 mts height over water.

The problem is that niviuk dont build any more FG, what a pity.

Any similar agile forgiving wings in this range?

Latest Comments

chavo's picture

Hey,

I fly the FG 20 and I am also very happy with it. In spain now and hearing good things about the RR Rolling...haven't tried it yet but it is supposed to be a free style glider. the videos look ok and i heared Raul makes even infinity with it...maybe test that as well?!

good flights,
chavo

FredMcTwist's picture

what about radix 21? any feedback about this wing?

muzzy145's picture

Any news about Paratech P711??

eduskywalker's picture

Wait for the Paratech P711.

cruelangeltesis's picture

Hi Marco, thats a very useful input. The FG is very forgiving with cravattes. I have had horrible collpases and the wing just bounces against the lines and re opens. Or just stays colapsed wihout getting tangled in the lines.

Thanks for the info

good flights!

marco's picture

Hi

I was flying the FG22 @ 110kg and am flying the thriller22 now. After about 100flights with the thriller, I think that the thriller is safer to learn helicos and helicocombos. The only big disadvantage is, that after Dynamic stalls or big collapses you can get really nasty cravattes. You have to be careful to not pull the stalls too deep.

The Brake pressure of the FG is very high, with the thriller you can fly Sat to Heli without taking wraps. With the FG you need to be very strong for that ;-) I think with your weight the Thriller 20 or 18 would be better as the 22.

Greez

-Marco

lupus78's picture

i fly a thriller 20 with ~90kg. I don't know how is the FG, but I know the Thriller is quite foregiving compared to being an acro glider. Try yourself and see.

slyski's picture

How about Raul's Radix 21 or 19.5. Probably more agile and less forgiving.

cruelangeltesis's picture

Hey Lupus, thanks for the answer! Yesterday i tryed a FG 20, the smaller one and i was so happy doing faster helicos! Do u thing a thriller 20 will be as forgiving as a classic freestyle wing?

My final weight is 96 kg!

Saludos!
Nelson

lupus78's picture

Try a Thriller 22!