D-Bag

I wonder if anyone call tell me where to get one and how to pack them most safely?

Latest Comments

patrickp's picture

Cheers!
I'll email you tonight about it.
Id love to do a course, need to learn more about my glider first though, planning to do some D-bag drops at the end of the year.

PalTakats's picture

Hi Patrick!

No problem to get a D-Bag!
Please contact me in email for more information!

Furthermore, we are planning to organize D-Bag trainings above water for pilots, who are confident with full stall and spin maneuvers. I wonder how many of you would be interested in a course like this (to learn how to fold the d-bag, make a few jumps, already with your own D-Bag).

See ya!

patrickp's picture

Me and my friend would really like to get hold of D-Bags.
They are really hard to find!

lupus78's picture

Pál, please make an article about folding a glider for D-Bag... I can't wait till you get back home :)

PalTakats's picture

Sure!

Tomorrow I will return to France and I can send a bag for you with releaser, a mailon rapide and high quality rubber bands for 150 eur.

Please contact me in email for the details.
Thanks!
Pal

waschtel's picture

hey pal,
do you still have some of your d-bags? we (a friend of mine and me) have been thinking about buying one but we have no idea where to get one and what that would cost.

thx in advance
waschtl

lupus78's picture

Pál has produced a few D-Bags. Maybe he still have some to sell. I also got one, but I can't fold my glider by myself... It would be great to have an online explanation of the packing process... or it's dangerous to tell it to everyone :)

Jason's picture

Sorry, I have just seen the thread exisiting on this... Thanks.