new freestyle

hi eerybody i am searching a freestyle glider right now my first choice was the f-gravity2 but olivier nef tell me that was not for tomorow so i decide to go with the buzzard 23 but it seem that it will not be ready until a while and the season is open and i still don t have a freestyle glider, i wanted to know if somebody tried the sophie of airG, and if the sol super sonic 23 was a good choice!! for now i fly with the f-gravity 22 of a friend and i realy loved it, so if someone know a glider that is easy like f-gravity please tell me!!! thanks in advance and fly in peace!!!

Latest Comments

hessamus's picture

Hi
I flying with SuperSonic 23 and I love it.. its so dynamic glider also with so good reactions. if you do nice tumbling . Heli / mactwist and misty with your glider F gravity you can fly with this glider .....remember my wing load is about 5.13.......if yours under 4.8 its Freestyle and so good for you but if its same as me you must be careful because glider behaviour is so different.................. Happy landing.