HARNESS SKYJAM Freestyle

Hi, Has anyone tried this harness? I want hear your opinions. Thank you

Latest Comments

jackbailey270's picture

I have one, its ok, but the reserve compartment is really bad, i wouldn't recommend spending money on one, even if it is cheap

Cyrille74's picture

Obviously it is a Sky Paragliders Skywish 2 with two reserves pockets.
Maybe not for real acro but probably ok for "soft" acro hence the Freestyle name.
Regarding backprotector many acro harnesses have a slim one too...

Airobic's picture

FREESTYLE’R:
- only Airbag --> definitely to less if you wanna go save, especially low speed situations (start, landing, neg. tricks, thrown rescue ...) would led to inadequate filling of the air-bag
- no protection at the higher back areas
- lame sideprotection

FREESTYLE:
- no information considering protection, but it looks very undersized like FREESTYLE’R in all areas

I don't think that you would be very happy with both types, cause they don't look really confortable, especially at high g-forces a good support is highly recommended. I would only use these harnesses for dune-fun. This would be the only benefit of the small weight, but small weight is nearly allways associated with a faster abrasion of intensive used material.

Fragoldo75's picture

Hi why do you think so? I mean, is it the protection less? or can you not fine tune the setup? ?. why? ... I ask you because I'm interested in the opinion of someone who has more experience than me, or maybe someone was could try this model. I'm curious because that harness weighs 2.80 Kg and there aren't freestyle harness under 5 kg (without parachute).

Airobic's picture

If you like a broken back, it would fit perfectly