Ava Sport Acro Size?

Hello! Maybe somebody can help me with my dilemma.
I´m into buying an acro harness and the best deal for me seems to be the ava sport acro.
The problem I have is that I'm kind of in the middle of the sizes L and XL.
Me: 181cm 70kg
L: 165 - 180
XL: 180 -190

Any advice?

Thanks! //AK

Latest Comments

zmolnar's picture

Hi,

I was in a similar situation, like you. My height is 173 cm, BW 71 kg and I have a sporty physique. I chose size M and fits perfectly, the range of adjustments is really wide. Hope this helps.

Zoli

jpg's picture

Hi!
My height 176 cm , (90 kg) I use size L (perfect) I tried size M (it was very small).

JPG

chavo's picture

Hi man,

less than a month ago i got the ava acro size XL. i like it. i am 185 and 70kg....i think XL will be ok for you...a friend helped with some customising it (cut away the pieces that connect the seat and back fabric so i can get deeper in the harness - it is the pieces on lefr and right that the pulleys for the speed are connected to...the triangle pieces, changed the pulleys for the speed - the originals are too small) the rest is ok. i think you will be happy!
i got something like a breed between the new T1 and the acro f1....i mean i asked for the vest from T1 but reserves are both under the seat like in the F1...you can ask them to customize it (for me there was no additional charge)...and one more thing...it comes with no carrabiners....so ask for those too if you do not have them...mine were from an old sup air harness - aluminium so i asked for steel ones...there was a small charge for those...like 30 euro

Safe landings!
Chavo

lupus78's picture

I have the XL size, my height is 190(+/-2cm), but i'm very thin (67kg). First it was too big for me, but i got used to it. I would choose the size L next time!

Lupus

AK's picture

Great! Thanks for the information, very valuable. I will go for a L then I think.

pogozoli's picture

Hi!
I suggest you should get the L size. I have 175 cm and an L harness, but I think it is a bit big for me . A friend tried it, he has 183 cm and it was very good for him. The XL maybe will be too big for you.
Best regards, Zoli

mikesm08's picture

ask Bernd himself : bernd@bissl.org

its a lovely harness but
i personally wouldnt get the RCS in the harness, my pipe came loose in the air and i have a broken back from landing hard on my second rescue...