cayenne

tricks

Latest Comments

SkywalkAIR's picture

gratulason, Lupus for Heliko. HeliKing :)

lupus78's picture

Hi Gawroche!

Tell us how to helico the Cayenne! :)

SkywalkAIR's picture

con-gratulations Pákó :-) jeee

lupus78's picture

Hi Handerson,

Cayenne is good for the first steps, but look for somethings new if you have the chance!

I´m doing the same, I looking for something which is an all arounder, good for normal flying and acro also!

handerson's picture

hey pal hey daan,thx for the links.
nice singing pal :))))))

so i need a new glider for practising :(

PalTakats's picture

2 short movies of flying acro with Lupus`s Cayenne ("S").

http://pg.c2.hu/userfiles/f58cd060579d5176f77fcae33f6d92b4/Acrotour2006-... Dynamic Full Stall (pilot: Lupus)

http://pg.c2.hu/userfiles/f58cd060579d5176f77fcae33f6d92b4/Acrotour2006-... Asymmetric SAT to Helico (pilot: me)

(with hungarian speech)

By the way after a test flight I have to say this glider is not very good for acro...Not so much energy, ugly stalls (the middle of the glider doesn`t stall) and especially the helico is pretty difficult.

lupus78's picture

Coconout Spin is a Sat-to-Helico.

I keep trying to heli the wing, hopefully i´ll find the solution :)

handerson's picture

hey lupus, i know what u mean i saw first my tips stalling before the rest of the glider stalls. what are coconut spins?

cheers

lupus78's picture

This wing is not so good for heli. Currently I try Coconout Spins, and sometimes I´m able to make after some stabel spins (maybe it can be called helicopters). This wing stalls first at the tips, and not stalls in the middle, that´s why it´s hard to helico it!

handerson's picture

thx for the link tema, looks good :)
so there is a way to fly heli with this wing
would be nice to get some contact to gabor

regards from hot germany!

marc

lupus78's picture

Hey!

Since two days ago, I´m practicing Coconout Spins. It seams to be the method to do a helicopter with the wing. You can see a similar situation in Gabor´s video. I was able to do 2-3 stabel turns, and hopefully i´ll make it enev more today!

akira's picture

I don't know what other people would say, but I tend to think that water without rescue boat is more dangerous that trees ... be careful.

Daan's picture

Hi
I'm flying a Cayenne too and like doing WO and Asymmetrics on it, but i heard the glider would be shitty to stall. So i'm a bit scared of trying it on my own, but i want to do it before i do SAT. I know it would be better to do it on SIV, but i can't effort one right now, so i'll do it with some water underneath my ass.
So my question is, does anyone have videos of Cayennes stalling and/or spinning?
Thx and Cheers

lupus78's picture

I´m also flying a Cayenne. I´m at the same level as you and I will step on soon. I´m at a secret location in Spain, and I hope i will progress quickly. My next step will be dinamic fullstalls. If I have more info, i will share with you!

handerson's picture

hello everybody,
i fly an cayenne, i can do nice wingovers, sat, spiral, asymetrick spirals, but what about, helico and mystiflips. is this a good glider for this kind of tricks? and what about the c2 or poison. thx for time and help

smiles from heidelberg

marc