Mac Para Eden 2

Learning acro on this wing

Latest Comments

fosi's picture

there is nothing special for the helico. It's very stable glider and very easy to make it. U need just to pull both brakes and just to kill the energy of the glider and then release the left for the example,keep the right one. When it's start to turn start to release it smoothly and ....have fun

ktomi's picture

So could you please explain me how you did the helico on it? :)

I was at Gerlitzen, Ossiacher See, I was trying to do it for about two days, but I didn't succeed. I get the stall point, I can do the backward flight, but could not get it into helico.

I think I just can't catch the right moment yet. Or is there any special trick?

fosi's picture

Hi all,
so i was flying eden II for a short time. It's cool and safety glider. Very good to learn fullstalls, negative spins and helico. I learned the helico with the Eden II. It's very safety glider for sure. So if u want just ask me smth about it and ...:

ktomi's picture

Hi!

I own an Eden II from Mac Para. It is a size 28, and I load it at about 115 kgs, 10 kgs over the weight range. I wish to learn acro on it. As I know, this is a nice glider for this porpuse, however I haven't really tried any manoeuvres on it yet.

If you also have an Eden II, I would be glad to read your opinion on it! What its pros and cons, is there anything special I should be careful about?