ASPEN FREESTYLE

I just received my new freestyle aspen 22 it's a wonderfull alround glider..very smoth, top precise and easy to make any tricks !!! that's just my opinion but i think we will see many pilote fly under this great wing--- ---- ---->hi Pal~i didnt write this? ~mikesm08,maybe another member wrote it?

Latest Comments

erlendmc's picture

hehe yes.

I haven´t had a flying day sins last year! Yes...it has been such a long time sins I have had my A2F in the air that I had to unpack it today just to air it out. Way too much working lately. Hope it will be reworded one day with some acro hight...

mikesm08's picture

hahaha>its you erlendmc>we had long conversation on youtube!!
have you done any more flying with it recently?
what about ass.SAT? hows the weather in Australia treating you?

erlendmc's picture

That was my first flight with this awesome wing:)
Erlend

erlendmc's picture

Hi,
I am really happy with this wing (A2F 20m2)! I have only had one acro day on this wing so far though, but I feel very comfortable with this new toy:D It is dynamic precise but not tricky to handle. I need more acro days to give any specific information. Just finished a move last week with some clips of my first acro day on the A2F. The hight restricted me in what I could try. http://youtube.com/watch?v=Liocp-q-yr8

Compared to my last glider (MAC, Intox Acro 22), the A2F has more energy and the trim speed is a lot higher. The stall point is more controlled and defined. It dives a lot more in the turns as well:)

mikesm08's picture

yo brad
good luck with your d.bag>get it from euro dudes then...
ive sent u my number already man....
do you know a few uk acro pilots?
anyway keep it real >mike

freestylebraduk's picture

hi loco mad marut ive sent you an email about the de bag .michael,send me another email and i will send you my number.

cheers brad.uk

simonjarita's picture

does anyone know where to buy a new freestyle 20 for a reasonable price?

mikesm08's picture

hi brad
ive emaild u again,whats ur mobile.
my buddy adam,whos got a seven17,
has got his own d-bag....southern club.....
speak to u soon dude??

Anonymous's picture

Hi Lebraduk,

You are itresting send me one privat e-mail and I send you the D-bag. I am with 150 euro, new.

could someone tell me were i can bye a d-bag for my freestyle 20?do any of you d-bag from a paramotor? if so any info would be great.

cheers brad.uk

wow!what a great glider.everything i tried it did very easy stalls,360s,loops,assy sats.i struggled to get more than a few turns in helly,so russell took the wing up and proved it wasnt the glider it was me and made 3 perfect hellys!i think with a little more practice i will crack hellys,it needs a different method to my gangster.i think i will make my first tumble on this glider next year!

brad.uk

erlendmc's picture

freestylebraduk,

How did you like your new A2F?

mikesm08's picture

hi brad
im eager to get ur call when u return,my 20 has been ordered!im super happy rite now,speak soon!

i will let you guys no what the aspen freestyle 20 is really like when i get back from my acro course with russell ogdon on the 9thsep in oludeniz.:)

terry's picture

Hey there!

Yeah, its up for sale at the moment...

BTW, for sale Airwave Burn Freestyle. Only 8mths old and totally clean...special all white, red leading edge colours - dont bother with the Aspen freestyle... erm... the colours suck ;-) Save yourself money and buy an immaculate Burn instead.. !

offers - tstubbs1AThotmail.co.uk

erlendmc's picture

:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D
Nothing to be sorry about lexou:D

Can´t wait for it to get here!

What size do you have and how much are you in Kg all up? Do you need wraps when you do the sat?

lexou777's picture

Erlend, I'm sorry but for the moment I still don't find any bad things or negative sides about this wonderfull glider !!!!! It's the first time a can make perfect helicos and all maneouvres very easy !!! It's the top of the top! you'll have great fun with it. gradient is the best !

erlendmc's picture

I ordered the F-gravity in May...but
I was recently informed that the F-gravity will not be delivered before October. I found this way to late. I am tired of waiting for the F-gravity. I have canceled the order, making a new order form the same dealer.

The new glider will be the Aspen2 Freestyle 20m2 from Gradient. I wish I went for this glider when I first ordered the F-gravity. Would have got the A2F in time for my holiday in Europe, which was the intention for the F-gravity.

Anyway, I can read a lot of good things about the A2F here and I can´t wait to get the glider! :D:D

Can anyone tel me about the negative sides of the glider so I can be prepared:D hehe

( I used to fly the Mac Intox Acro 22)

flown my aspen 20 today!flying in 27mph wind and it was great fun.no hight to do any acro,but still enough to play,little wing overs and helly landings.the gliders a bit twitchy and takes a little while to get use to,bit different to my gangster.also flown my freinds burn xe,another great glider.i see you have your burn for sale stubbsy,what you going to get?

terry's picture

Hey Brad! Have fun with the aspen ;-) I am looking to be out in Olu for a couple of months next year... if i can afford it! Gimme a shout if you are doing that also - drop me an email on tstubbs1AThotmail.co.uk

cya, Terry

hi stubbsy,yeah im good,hows you?ive just received my aspen 20,cant wait till the 2nd sep,back out to oludeniz with russell,my 5th time this year to olu!see if you can get yourslf out there?

speak soon dude.

terry's picture

Hows it going Brad, maybe i can help with the aspen freestyle, drop me an email.

could someone tell me where i can bye one,im after the 20sq mtr.

lexou777's picture

Yes, i have my glider since 3 month already and it's just perfect, i can make very nice helicos, its so esay now and loops and misty very smooth !!! very safe glider it nerver collaps and I recommand very hard this wing for most pilots that want to make all manevoeuvres very easy and safety!!! The freestyle will be THE WING 2007/2008

jostein's picture

Hey
Got my freestyle22 8 weeks ago and got 30-35 flights on it, including a few national comps(ended 8. of 15 at our national championship in Voss). I'm flying it at 120kg.
It's agressive but very nice to fly. lots of energy and it does all the manoeuvres I have tried very easy. all of my acro friends that have commented this wing was very impressed because it looks just like a normal acro glider in the air.
I also tried the seven18 a few weeks ago, but it wasn't much difference. Just a bit more energy, but i lost way more height during the manoeuvres. The freestyle was much closer to the seven18 than it is to my old aspen28. i tried the g-force360 25 during this winter, but it was crap.
so the freestyle seems like a nice wing if you have done a bit acro before.

mikesm08's picture

hi.
i want to buy the 20.(im quite light)
just patiently
waiting for more comments on this wing!!