Durability of modern AcroWings

Hi Guys,

I have two wings at the moment - AirG Emilie Wild 13 22sqm for paramotor acro (I started acro in 2013 with this in begining) and I fly emilie wild 13 20sqm as I'm 95kg naked.
I quite happy with the wing perfomance, however quality is a great issue. I have to resew both 20 and 22 manytimes,..Please do not convince it's not true - it's true. The quality of AIRG is not the best at all and wings will not last for long.
To me it's a safety issue at the moment as well as I fly acro with paramotor with quite heavy in flight weight - 140kg. My 22 is quite worn out with ripstop and resews...

I'm looking for new options of 22-23 sqm wings...

In my opinion Trickster has best finishing quality. However max size is 20 sqm and it's a bit agressive to me at the moment to put it straight above paramotor.

I also in thinking of BlackOut 22 which has low line length and less tendency to twist what is important with motor. I checked physically - looks better than AirG. However wingloading is quite high for 21m3(140kg). Wing will be stressed.
Another option is new Sonic 3dx which is not in production now. it has 22 sq m3 , not the best finishing, but looks ok to me. However it's not in production yet.

Any other thoughts?

Latest Comments

yamadav's picture

Infinity paramotor kills your wing fast. Change your wings more often. Maybe you can find almost new Thriller 2k11 in big sizes on the used market. It was the wing with the biggest range of sizes.

Yarich's picture

Hi. It's freestyle wing and doesn't do infinity well. My friend did infinity on fg 20. Had fabric issues as well by the way.
Personally frestyler is to slow to me :*

slyski's picture

Yarich, how about Niviuk FG2 size 22 or 24 for your PPG Acro.