Wich EN-B Wings are suggested for a Freestyle and Acro wannabe?

HI there, I'm a beginner pilot (1 year since license) and I want approach to the freestyle, and who knew, maybe also acro filghts.

I'm changing wing and I would like a tip of which EN-B 1-2 buy; I'm looking for a solid and dinamic wing that let me learn in safety maneuvers as Asymmetrical Spiral, SAT, Heli and more.

I read somthing but I'm a bit confuse; someone suggest Instinct TE (Icaro) others Rush4 (Ozone) and others Infinity 4 (U-Turn) but actually i didn't find a qualificated suggestion, can some of you help me?

Best regards,

Sgrè

P.S.: actually I'm flying a BGD Adam (EN-A), and sorry my crappy english ;)

Latest Comments

Sgrenjis's picture

Thanks to all for the suggestions,
I will write here when i decide!!!
Fly safe and have fun!

skysurfer's picture

Hi...I did the same question short time ago...I m more "expert" than you....I was flying a niviuk fgravity1 size 22 (95kg ptv).....Most I fly tandem and where I fly usually is not really good for learn acro....just 300mt over sea water...so I decided to "go back" to a B glider.....to do also little cross...get more altitude possible..and may make some basic triks. many people suggest the golden3..4...rush 3..4...or hook...and if not wrong bgd base. I just tryied 2 days ago a golden 3 size 24...in thermic flight.... I climb up probably better than my fgravity.....and the glider is really dynamic..and probably safe.....but I cannot compair with other B..or C..because as I told you the most I fly tandem..or fgravity. I m not expert acro pilot....but I fly long time...and I think golden can be a good glider for learning basic tricks....but probably also rush...and other. Please let me know what going on....is always good know other experiences and feedback. have nice time.
..if you look for my question in the forum you can read the answers

Sgrenjis's picture

"Has, my wing, enough energy"*

Sgrenjis's picture

Thank's both for info!
Then I've another question: I have an Adam M/L 95 - 105 kg range , and I'm 104 kg in flight weight, ha my wing enought energy do to all the manuvers?!?!?
Thanks again,
Gabriele

Martini's picture

Hi Gabriele, I fly an Infinity 4 XS (55-75) with 90kg take off weight. It does stall, sat, wingover, misty and superstall very well.... has good energy but it is really bad for helicos.

Good wings: Icaro instinct, sky atis, ozone rush, grandient bright....

But you should actually continue flying the Adam!!!!!!!!!!!! It´s a very good and safe glider that does everything you need: heli, sat, misty, wingover, stall, backfly and so on

Mauricio Bruno's picture

Atmus one, i have 65kg and flying with Atmus size xs. good paraglider have a good energi to some manuver and safety.