helico

hey team i ask has anyone a apco vista small an i ask how do you find this wing in helico!!!!! i seem to have problems with keeping it in!!!!!

Latest Comments

danno's picture

thanks hakan!! i will try your advice for sure!! thanks to apco vista i have managed to learn more of the entry into helico and exit cleanly which i no is essential for safety with this trick! i also fly the twister 18 in more dynamic moves tumbling an asym sat i find vista a good wing for learning basic helico knowledge!!!! cheers an thanks for your tips and knowledge i will try your tip next day possible! fly hard land safe an thanks again danno!!!!!!!!!!!

hakan's picture

I want to be sure it is the same problem as mine
mine is like that: I start helico everything is fine. than after some turns glider starts to lose its energy. The forward flying side drops back and I found myself in a spin entry. I think spin comes because of the presure loose.

if yes
I had the same problem with my Pro design titan too. one guy gave me an advice. Unfortunatelly I sold titan so I never had a chance to try his advice. However it sounds good.

He told me to weight shift to the flying side. so it will keep the flying side try to fly more faster. this will give energy that prevent stopping to enter a spin.

I hope it may help :)

danno's picture

hi shiva thanks for your reply nice to hear from someone who has been flying helico in vista cheers for your comments it all helps thanks alot danno

Shiva's picture

hi there

I had an XS one, flew it with 20kg over the top, and it was not the best for doing helicos,... after 3-5 turns, it always stoped to spin. But it was quite easy to get in the helico,...

Someone told me that, the vista doesn't stay in helico because of its trim-angle.

hope I could help

cheers