background song - in the canopy

Hi, can anyone tell me what´s the title of the background song used for the video in the canopy"? I like the song.. thanks a lot and always happy landings!!!

Latest Comments

Daan's picture

Strong and dynamic MacTwist entry :)
If you made any video, show me, i want to see.
Wenn i fuck sth up and find myself in a helicopter, i'll tell you (in the Cayenne Thread).

lupus78's picture

Yes, cayenne is not for helico. I still fly it. It's simple to do coconout spin and it seams to be an easier way to enter helico with the cayenne. During a one month constant training i was only able to do three or four nice helicos. Never from deep stall! The nicest one was from a stong and dynamic MacTwist!
But we should start and other thread!

Daan's picture

No way, not even able to fly helicopter, i'm just wondering how speed for sat is built out of helico.

Do you still fly the cayenne? Have you done Coconut-Spin on it? What do you think is the more difficult helico entry, normal deep stall or sat2helico with the cayenne?
I taught myself fullstall and sat this summer, so helicopter isn't really my problem right now, but i'm interested anyway.
Would be nice if you find a clip.
Daan

lupus78's picture

I see one a few days ago. If I find it again i'll post it here...
Do you want to try it with the Cayenne? :)

Daan's picture

Hi Lupus
No, actually i'm not searching for a song, i want to see someone flying from helico to sat. I know this isn't really the right thread, but thanks for your reply anyway.

lupus78's picture

You mean the Synchro Session video with Sat to Heli Rodeo footage?

It is Dub Pistols, album: Point Blank, track 2, title: Best Got Better :)

I'm happy you like the videos and the music, I helped Pál and Gábor to make these videos...

rush's picture

I don't know that song. I want know the background used in the video "infinity tumbling",anyone know the title of that song?Thanks