Gradient Aspen II vs Niviuk F-Gravity

Hello, I am thinking of buying a paraglider from acrovacia. I have experience and I am doing acro hesitating between these two wings, Gradient Aspen II Niviuk F-Gravity
You can give me information on these wings? What better?

Latest Comments

PalTakats's picture

I saw Raul testing an F-Gravity proto already in summer 2006...It looked like it is working well, however it is still not released, don't know why. The freestyle should be nice, but I think not for very radical stuff.

seeya

mikesm08's picture

why have they stopped the N gravity?
its funny that that Fgravity was worked on by Raul,and the freestyle by Antoine....
My Freestyle 20 is amazing,dynamic,yet i can still thermal up in english spring thermals,
Hey Alex~is there any different technique to heli the aspen??

lexou777's picture

I have been flying with the gradient freestyle for almost a year and it's a wonderfull glider !!!!
you can make any tricks very easy especially helicos VERY EASY and mysti.
I 've tried the f gravity but I really don't like it. It doesn't work as well as most people said.
Niviuk as been working on it for more than a year and it isn't good yet ans all the sizes are not finished !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
this is juste my opinion but be careful with the f gravity....I am really really disapointed...

alex

flyecuador's picture

If F- gravity is tested and worked by the better acro pilot Raul Rodriguez, without doubt go for it!

PalTakats's picture

Never tried any of these two, but saw it many times. If these wings are the only options for you, I'd definitely take the F-Gravity, no question...