Helico Morpheus 21

Hello,

I met you guys from acro team at St Hilaire while you were practising diabolo (once not flying).
I discussed wich glider i should buy,
Bought Morpheus 21, my weight 67, I wanted not too small to begin.

Very happy with it, very quick I learned great wings, looping, sat assym and even a misty in SIV course. But heli is very difficult. With my other glider, UP freestyle 23 I had less problems with it. (But The UP didn't went good in SAT).

HELI :
Slow down to come near to stall,
once he goes behind I'm comming up with breaks,
I Break again more quickly to minimise the speed,
Comming up, one side more to go in HELI,
Weight shift a bit to fast side...

Verry quickly he "de-axes" and have to come out soon.

Is there a "trick" for this glider ?

Latest Comments

Luke's picture

So if I resume :

Hi hangpoint, with a few closed cells a good deepstall and a lot of practice :-)
I check the link Pogo,

Tx 2U all

mikesm08's picture

Sieko told me she closed off a few cells on her morph and it helicos much better,as she is the Queen of helico and a U~turn pilot,im gonna do what she says,,hopefully she can show me which ones to stitch up on my new morpheus when she gets back from Acroaria.
Also check your harness,Fabian from Flyeo told me new harnesses like supair3 have higher hangpoints and are designed more stable for such new radical acro wing designes...
so if u fly an old vertigo like me(with low hangpoints)~change it,it makes helico traing much easier!!

AndyNeubi's picture

only flewn the small morph ... but the easiest way i think is to hold the deepstall for 1-2 seconds stable and than enter the heli .... so the glider is in a 'stable' condition without any movements to any side

compared to other acro-gliders (sonic, swing-acro) the heli is much more difficult with the morph!

Andy

Benny's picture

hi Luke,

there is a trick... it's called a lot of practise