SAT with Paratech P44.it collapses at entering everytime

i have a problem while i SAT with paratech p44. do any body has experience about SAT with p44. i do SAT with gin oasis, its nice and has no problems with oasis.but when i try with my p44. it collapses at entering( the outside of the wing) eveytime and does not fit to SAT.do anybody has tricks for me
tahks all for ur help:)

Latest Comments

MadFrench's picture

To my experience, it also depends where you put your outside arm on the risers, I have found that whether it's high or low it affect tension on the lines... another trick is maybe to grab only the As and Bs... but after depends on the P44... Never flown it!

LukeLemmen's picture

My experience is that the P44 like the P43 is very difficult to SAT. Even when you manage to get it in a SAT often the ear remains pressure less or collapsing when turning. The window for entering the SAT is very small and lies very early. Like marnix already said try to pull it a little bit earlier. Luckily the P44 is quite a forgiving glider, when you are too soon and it enters a spin, just release the breaks and withing and few seconds you can try again ;).

marnix's picture

Hi!
Maybe try to enter in SAT little bit earlier and pull little bit more a inside brake when you go to SAT transition, but see, if you do it too early you can easily do a spin... Right SAT "border" everybody need to find individually, because it affects a lot of factors, like a wing model, wing size, your weight, brake settings, season(In winter air is "thicker") and altitude(high altitude differences). When I try to find that border, I went in SAT too late(outside of wing do throbbing collapses and etc.) , then I realize that the last transition was too late, so next time I go in SAT earlier and earlier, and after many tries I find my perfect "border", maybe this take time, but this kind of "border" finding is the safest way to learn it.
So I hope I can help you, good luck! :)