Rhythmic sat with Nikita 2

Can anybody tell me the secret of doing high and nice rythmic sat with Nikita 2? I just don't get it...

Cheers

Latest Comments

martha's picture

You can read few essays about Nikita 2. After reading I think that you can do this.

silup's picture

Well I'm not on the infinity allready, but I can do better rhythmics now... I found out that I was just too slow! With the short lines, my Nikita 18 turns so fast in the sat that when I decided to pull the brake it was allready too late! So now I start pulling when the glider is right below me... And I was pulling way too much and too long. If the rotation keeps fast and not getting higher you are pulling too late! Getting fast higher and getting too slow you pull too early. If the wing is "shaking" with every turn, you pull too deep and too long. That's all I found out (might be all bullshit...) :-)

Cheers

theo's picture

You have to be very kind with her, the secret : Nikita is like a girl ;-).

yellowbird's picture

Hi Silup,
Great that YOU found a way. If it is tricky it just might be that others are interested as well ;) like me.
Would you mind sharing it with the rest of us?
Interested greetings -Mickey- :)

"In ACRO it's not the speed that kills you, but the lack of it..."

cicciofreefly's picture

Hi

i think tha for traing is better easy glider like Istinct Acro

she will forgive many mistakes

acrogato's picture

Tell us teh secret Alex! I mena overvell of the time.
I have the 21 and now i´m 115 kg on my glider.
Mauricio (gatinho)
.)(.

silup's picture

Thanks for you answers! I got it now and know how to get high :-)
I was listening to other people all the time which gave me advises, but it didn't work. So i analysed my onboard movies and saw that I have to do the completely opposite than what I was told...

feelosofly's picture

I will tell you the secret: TRAINING !!!!
Rythmic sat work well with the Nikita2, I fly a 19 and it work until the infinity without any troubles....

www.feelosofly.fr/

simon2's picture

training hihi :)

rhythmic sat with nikita is quite difficult...

JaroXS's picture

Hi,

i also don't know exactly how it works on my Nikita 19, start weight 98kg :-(
The glider seems really sensitive for mistakes, errors in this figure, but maybe my technique is wrong :-(
I was searching for some videos in the net, but i didn't found anything helpful...

Jarek
www.flyordie.info