Acroaria Results???

Hi,

Anybody now where to get the results from the www.acroaria.it? I've mailed them to update their web-site but nothing is happening. I'm stuck at work in the north-sea but would very much like to follow on the results.

One day to go, I wish you good weather, good altitude and a good mo-jo :)

Vertical greetings Luis -Mickey Mouse- Fonseca ;)

Latest Comments

PalTakats's picture

Hi Pal! Thanks for the reply! Take your time and post us the final results! Greetings to your growing family :-)

paal's picture

There where two small mistakes in the TOTAL SEASON score Acro World Cup we printet in Acroaria. Not changing the rank, only the points.
I will send you the finished one tomorrow Pal. Working days are killing me. Too much to do, no money, and no time to do anything. And a family on top of it all.

They will also be put on the FAI.org website.

I can also make pdf files from the acroaria itself.Tomorrow that is.I think I got it all on my usb-stick.

Pal Hammar Rognøy
zeroSIXzero

PalTakats's picture

I heared the World Cup final result were also released at Acroaria...but where is it available??

avonorca's picture

Hey Luis!

The rankings for Solo Run 2 are all screwed up, but the final solo rankings are correct.

Nova

yellowbird's picture

Whooooow

Four DAYS after the comp was finished they (Acroaria) took the time to share it wilth the world :S
http://www.acroaria.it/en/ce_results.php
Congrats on the results anyway :)

Vertical greetings -Mickey M in the rain-

-No pierdas más tiempo, porque la vida es corta!-