Whats'up with the new Nikita?

I have been flying the old Nikita 21 for two years now and have a splitt oppinion about that wing. I'm looking for a new now and have concidered the new morpheus 19, but someone told me that the new Nikita looked quite fresh and a lot better that the old one.? Anyone have an oppinion about this glider? Maybe in comparission with morpheus?

Best Regards
Frode Løtvedt
Acro Above the Artic Cricle

Latest Comments

frodel's picture

Thanks for the quick reply xandi
I've heard about nikita II and it looks wery good. Frode Fester will try to get hold of a 17 that I and Ove Tillung can try this fall. It's a bit small for me but I guess it will give me an impression, can't wait to try. And if it flyes well (as I expect it will) I wil most definitly consider one for next season. The old was a bit tricky in some manouveres I think, but as it was my first real smallsized acro wing I can't realy say whether it was me or the wing that was the problem (probably mostly me).. :-D Besides that the old Nikita has been with me for houndreds of flights and I've learned a lot from her, so I would love to continue the relationship with this nasty little girl.

But now I'm finished at woork and the conditions looks good, so I'm off flying. I'll come back with more after I've tried the nikita, when or if it arrives for testing.

Take care
http://www.youtube.com/user/frodel70

Frode Løtvedt
Acro Above the Artic Cricle
Don't fight gravity, play with it!

AndyNeubi's picture

.... are you singing at the end of the video - just before landing ? ... :)

great vid & greets from Krippenstein ...
Andy

xandi's picture

Hi Frode !

Did you nothing hear about the new nikita II ?
We made the last test and trimming flights this year in march.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuTdgNDeYMA
Then we startet with a small production of five gliders to make the acro worldcup tour.
In 2008 I finished with the 3rd place in the overall ranking in solo.
This is the result of the new nikita.
Rhytmik-Infinte-and all Helico connections are easy to realize, even after more than 400 turns of Infinite.
That means, that the material of lines and cannopy are really good.
After the wolrdcup tour, we got a lot of Nikita orders.
Everybody you ask about the new Nikita will say: It is a good girl.

In three days, I will put some Videos from the helmetcam on youtube.

Nice Flights !

xandi