octane flx v/s Aspen 2 freestyle

guys, i wanna buy a new wing, but i don`t now who of this two wings bought, can you help me please

thanks!!

sorry for my bad english

Latest Comments

Gonzo23's picture

Hi!

My starting weight is 110 kg (maybe a usefull additional information)

Well i had the Aspen 2 22 FS a complete year, and ive tested also the Octane FLX 22 for one flight,

I make a good Helico to both sides on this wing (Aspen FS, )(But Ive started with a Aspen 2 28). Other Maneuvres learned on this wing were, Backfly, Dyn Fuls, Loop, Wingover,... When i flow the Octane FLX ive also did a good Helico with no Problem, and a Backfly, Wingovers, Loop. Leading out the Octane from Helico was easier then with the Aspen FS.

The Aspen FS is also more stretched then the Octane FLX.

The Aspen FS is more dynamic, its fast!!! The Octane is not sooo fast and when you learn, its easier to do it with this wing.

So for "Beginners" the Octane FLX... you can take the Aspen FS as the next step...maybe...

And i dont think that there is a good wing or a bad wing outthere. Its always the Pilot which is flying, not the wing! Ive made very good helicos even with a very old 29 m² Ozone Vibe!

Btw. I have the Aspen FS here and will give it away if you want (The Canopy is good condition (380 s))

Good Luck

Martin

gforce's picture

Hi,
The nice one and very dinamic is Duke from Independence, good for basics tricks, nice helicopter can do all so tumbling, or if u want some soft and nice glider is Atis2 Free Stayl from Sky Paragliding.
If u intresting let my know I can help u.
Best Regards,

Blue Sky & Happy Landing Loco Mad Marius

chiron's picture

In the category, the F-Gravity is the best wing .
I have tested the A2F andt the Oflx,
the A2F make bad helico and misty, The Oflx make good helico, but in other manoeuver, it's not a good toy .
In my opinion,the F gravity is the best wing for learnig acro .

spinAir's picture

If you are interested in A2F or FLX, you should consider Niviuk's F-Gravity as well. If I were you I'd go for some testruns with all those wings.

have fun =)

polipero's picture

Hey, I´ve tested the Aspen 2 (19m²) and now I´m flying with the Octane FLX (22m²)...
I think the aspen 2 is very fast and dinamic, but is not very easy to do the manouvers if you don´t have many tricks in others wings, ... If you learn yet, I think the Octane FLX is the best choice for you, Of corse, it´s my point of view... Like the PalTakats say, the Octane is very sweet yeah... in all manouvers, helicos, sat, wing overs... Like me and my boyfriend say´s, The Octane FLX is like an MAMA!

PalTakats's picture

For sure you cannot make a very bad choice, both of these wings work well. I never tested any of them, just saw it...I would actually take the FLX, but it is really just a personal tip, I have no experience with it, but it looks like pretty sweet for helicos and all the basics tricks.