U-turn free force 2

Hello everyone
I'm about to buy a new sail ..
are torn between Free force 2 of u-turn, the Octane FLX of Ozone, Instinct of Icaro and the Freestyle of gradient ..
I'd be more interested in FF2 ..... someone can give me some advice ...

Hello hello

Latest Comments

FredMcTwist's picture

I was looking for FF2 too but will probably take an Aerodyne Free because it seams to be very similar to FF2-22 but very very less expensive. Ok, price is not all but the feedback I have is ok so I'll try one and tell you.
I'm not really looking for hard acro practice, but more for big waggas so don't expect for comment on helicos and full stall.

Extremepilot's picture

can you continue and explain more?

fudiloch's picture

hi guys

the free force was my first freestyleglider.

and i can tell you its not a good wing.

to much dynamic after stall and helli exits and less dynamic for asymetric sat and looping.

cybergene66's picture

Right choice Nico.. You won't regret it.

Gene

Raccoon's picture

Hi guys,
I went through the same process (I had the U-Turn Free Force 2 and the Ozone Octane FLX on the short list) and chose the FF2. I'm really happy with my choice so far, the glider is great for doing freestyle / learning acro, and it is really good at flying in thermals as well... especially in strong conditions...
Take care...
Stefan

Nico's picture

hello
I finally chose the FF22 .. should arrive this month .. I had the opportunity to experience the instinct of Icarus and the visa is free force and octane...that seemed finished better free Force ... so hopefully well ...

Extremepilot's picture

Nico

Im in the same situation....looking at same wings. What did you decide? I like the U-Turn Free Force and have been leaning towards the Octane FLX. What did you get and how do you like it?

gforce's picture

Hello,
Free-Force is much beter for learn and much safely like FLX . I fly with Free-Force and is ok for fly thermal and acro as well.

Best Regards
Loco Mad Marius
Tel: + 40 723 333 193