D-bag

Hi all.
Where to buy D-bag?
Where to find the Instruction on packings a Paragliding in D-bag ?
hunter5@mail.ru
All thanks. Dmitry

Latest Comments

patrickp's picture

I think i saw it on the extras of their DVD :-( but it must be somewhere online, I will have to look around.

lupus78's picture

Is it online somewhere?

patrickp's picture

Theres a nice video of the SAT team doing D-bags from a balloon, good to watch!

PalTakats's picture

Hi all!

I have some D-bags with me for sale, very similar construction than on the picture below.

The price is 150 euro included the releaser system.

I'm going to Acroaria, RedBull-Vertigo and Acrogarda competitions where you can check the bags.

See you!

bernd's picture

Hi Mirko,

It's not difficult to use the D-Bag. We can show you how to use it and pack the glider.
The D-Bag comes together with a 2-point release-system.

faso's picture

Hi Bernd , is the same model that you ( or Xandi) used at adrenalina in malcesine last October???
It's difficult to use or with simple instructions it can be "safety" used??

See you and thanks
Mirko

bernd's picture

You can get the D-Bag shown by Pal in the picture below from Avasport already.

If you want, contact me :)

aerialanarkist's picture

Hi i designed, built, and have my own method of packing Dbags. I think that there are a few ways you colud pack a glider. I think the most important thing is getting someone to show you first. I did all my dbag work with no help, so was pretty much pionering (even tho other pilots were doing it) and was extreamly nervous 1st time up. doing dummy packs and running them out is a good thing to do as you can watch them.
I have made bags for other pilots

Dmitry's picture

Hi!
I know one method of packing in a D -bag.
Wanted to learn even ways of stacking and variants of D -bags.
Who jumped from a D -bag?
Regards,
Dmitry

PalTakats's picture

We use these kind of bags, which is I think a quite good construction.
kepek/cikk_kepek/dbag.jpg
Maybe soon we'll have a similar type in production.

Cheers

maltej's picture

As far as I know this one is the only one which is commercially available for everyone.
There are still other bags but you need to know the guys who produce it...
...I don't know them

Malte

erlendmc's picture

sounds fair, but Is there different drop bags with postitive and negative solutions.. Would be good to know what the most common one is etc....
Any comments?

PalTakats's picture

Hi!

I don't know about any available instructions on the net, how to fold the D-bag. But I think it's something that shouldn't be learned this way. Better to ask somebody to show you the packing at least for the first time. Anyway, there are many different techniques.

Regards,
Pal