Informations about P 360

Hi every body, i have the possibility to try a Paratech P360 in few days, but it's very hard to get infos about this gliders..So if somebody has info or feedback about this wing, i will be very happy..Thanks for all, good flight and be happy..

Latest Comments

bebetesteam's picture

I tried the P360 paratech few weeks ago...it is a very nice wing..high fabrication made!! it seems to be very strong! In flight i find it very smooth but with a lot of energy. I found something strange... the D line are very slack, relaxed..it'is a little disconcerting..but it's a very pleasant wing..nevertheless, after this test, i tried a U-turn Morpheus 21...and BINGO, i choose this wing..very nice and very powerfull but homogeneous!!! Thanks for all and see you!!!!!Don't forget to be happy...

Quicksilver's picture

I didn't spin the glider yet, but i know someone who is doing nice helicos and misty flips with it, so this is the first time i hear about that. But i haven't done it by my self so I'm not shure about this

Ethan1's picture

I have flown the P360 a few times, very nice in dynamic maneuvers, and it felt quite stable, even in turbulent air. but be careful with spin maneuvers. The line configuration means there seems to be less lateral pressure in the risers and it appears to twist up more easily than other wings. Make sure you have plenty of height the first few times you try spinning the wing or helicopter. I had a friend with much better acro skills than me have a big scare on this wing with entrance to helicopter. Has anybody else had similar experience in spinning this wing?

bebetesteam's picture

Ok guys..thanks for all..i will give more infos about this glider after i try it..See you in the air..

simon2's picture

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/473126

here's the promotion video of the P360.
A friend of me flew this glider for a long time.
It's a really save glider.
but the most things said Patrick Palmer yet.

now he's flying the P720 proto.
but the p720 has more energy and is not so good for beginning acro.

cheers Simon

(sry for the bad english :P)

patrickp's picture

I was looking at a p360 at one stage, ive heard they are a good beginner acro wing it holds good energy but is alot more benign then alot of other acro wings, can do most things except infinity tumbling. But thats about all i know :-P

JaroXS's picture

of course the glider in that movie is P360... i think it is ;-)

Jaro XS

JaroXS's picture

Hi,

I dont know anything about this glider, but i found nice movie from acro/siv session. I think this is California, and the instructor is Gabriel Jebb.

Here is a link:
http://paraglidetv.com/video/paragliding-acro/
acro-run-long-helicopter/index-3

Cya in the air,

Jaro XS

bebetesteam's picture

So, what about the P360 ??? Is it a mistery glider??