most aggressive acro-glider?

Hi,
just a question out of curiosity:
What's the most aggressive acro-glider ever built?
Not the best, not the nicest but the one with the sickest handling and flying-characteristics?
I know they're getting meaner when smaller, so let's say which one is the meanest in size 16?
regards

Latest Comments

theo's picture

After seeing the lorit video I would say an orange booya 15sqm :P

theo's picture

After seeing the lorit video I would say an orange booya 15sqm :P

theo's picture

Ah yes I remember the blue black ! :) I did not know it was a 16 but you are right look like awesome let's get it back and put a lot more rigidfoil in it and it will do infinity ! :P

theo's picture

Black 16 does it exists ? I agree it is the most beautiful glider ever, unfortunatly it is not anymore in production I think and team5 was not the best sponsor ever that's why they were so few and now it does not appear anymore ;)

shitname's picture

Thanks for the answers. So the Black16 is the nastiest (serial) acroglider. Well apparently it's also the fastest and most certainly the prettiest with it's slim airfoil and high aspect ratio- It's a shame that it's such a rare sight in competitions.

simon2's picture

haha. a black in 13m². that would be interesting :D

theo's picture

Maybe don't forget the boom 13sqm of Mathias! And the seven 15 sqm was nice as well, I think the aerodyne massai 13sqm was quite agressive also because actually just speaking about a 16sqm is meanless if you want something agressive you have to go in smaller size I always wanted to see a black in 15 or 13sqm, maybe if it had existed it would have been the winner! :)

simon2's picture

aah yes, shockwave. didnt thought about this wing ;D

silup's picture

Nova Shockwave for sure (if you use it as an acro glider...
http://www.nova-wings.com/german/products/shockwave.html

"A provoked full speed collaps did not miss our tests either. The glider opened fast but shot straight underneath the pilot without any energy loss and absolutely taught lines, enabling the pilot to fly a second time over the glider! Without any pilot reaction the glider would probably have stayed in a clean tumbling." :-)

simon2's picture

haha. thats a funny question ;) maybe a team5 black, uturn gforce or a sonic 1?