justACRO D-Bag

Just wanted to say thanks to Pál
My Dbag arrived today. It is very nice.

It was a last minute request and Pál went out of his way to get it to me fast (I have a competition tomorrow).
He was lightning fast with the email and just an overall easy guy to deal with.

Thanks
Jim

Latest Comments

ganz's picture

Almost two weeks ago I tried the Justacro D-bag for the first time during an SIV in Revelstoke, Canada. The system looks like a very solid setup, and the releasers worked perfectly. The packing I learned from different people how did it before. Unfortunately during the opening most of my lines on the left side were in a very big tangle and the glider had a cravatte which was hard to get out because of the tangle. Luckily I was able to work out the tangle and had a great flight after but I have some questions about packing the lines. Is there a special way to loop te lines through the rubber bands? How do you make sure the lines don't get tangled up during the pack job? Does it happen a lot that the glider opens with tangles?
Another question is about the release. The releasers are connected really close to the D-bag so what is the best way to deal with your risers? Do you also pack (part of) them in the bag? During the tandemflight over the water I put them in the little strap which is halfway on the backside of the bag, does that work if you use some rubberbands? Thanks for an answer. Here is a little movie of the drop: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjJldtMXitw

nopa's picture

I have now my own justACRO D-Bag at home :-)

I hope to have soon the possibility to use it for the first time!

PalTakats's picture

Hi all!

I have new D-bags on stock, they're still hot :-)
If you are interested or just have a question, don't hesitate to drop a mail!

PalTakats's picture

Some pictures of the D-Bag and the new releasers:

Who want one? :-)

PalTakats's picture

Hi Jim!

I'm happy that it arrived in the last moment :-)
Please give us some news , pictures and videos about the competition!
Have fun d-bagging!

Pál