Sup Air Acro 3 reserve system

i have a rogello and round reserve in my harness, what are the benefits of "– Designed with connection points able to adapt the “Quick Out” Biners." if i get quick out Biners i can release the main glider after throwing the reserve? is that what they mean? i was hoping to adapt the base system to it

Latest Comments

dalechamberlain's picture

Hey Alex I brought the FS3 from you. Its been a great wing, havnt done to much with it. I put another topic up just now. I was struggling to backfly it without spinning. I try avoid bright. The wing does nice SATs easy as. The beginner acro course is out of my budget. I remember you said a karbeiner failed

Zukapuka's picture

Hi Dale.
NO WAY you can use base reserve with your harness, please do not even try to fiddle with it.
Where do you fly acro? Bright?
Rogallo is pain to repack. I hate any quick out carabiners. Used brand new Charlie 2 y ago on SIV over water> 1 st tow and this bloody thing came undone spontaneously on stall > free fall> quick reserve deployment> wet but ok.
Come for acro clinic with us , next one end of December 2018.
www.skysurf.com.au
talk to Rafael.
regards

SimonStone's picture

There's also this solution ;-) :-D Which, as an acro beginner, is actually my current choice.

dalechamberlain's picture

thanks, anyone suggest some nice quick out biners to purchase

SimonStone's picture

Yes, with Quick Outs you can cut away your main canopy easily in case of a rescue deployment. Especially useful for Rogallo type rescues, because with main glider attached, it's harder to steer them - also sink rate tends to be lower. It might also help in case a reserve gets tangled up in the lines of the glider.

I don't think you can integrate a BASE system into a "normal" Sup'Air Acro 3. You'll probably need the special BASE Acro version of the harness: http://www.supair.com/en/produit/acro-base-system/

Cheers,
Simon