Ozone rush vs. Gradient Freestyle 3?

Ozone Rush VS Gradient Freestyle 3

Anyone have a comment or preference based on experience?

Glider capability and handling..... Maneuver vs maneuver... glider vs. glider

Latest Comments

Trevor.MacMurray's picture

Amazing reply! Thanks so much for the info Jarek, sounds like FS3 is too much glider for me right now.

JaroXS's picture

Trevor, Freestyle 3 is more advanced glider then Octane 2. FS3 is a lot faster and have more dynamic canopy then Octane 2. I had does two gliders. FS3 also flies better in weak thermals then Octane 2. FS3 is more freestyle XC/ACRO wing but the pilot need to have better skills, its more demanding glider and less forgiving then Octane 2. Octane 2 is a school glider for total acro beginners.

Gradient released now the XSTYLE, and I also had a chance to test this glider. In my opinion its better then Octane 2 and have really big safety level with soft direct handling. If you want to learn basics I would go for XSTYLE and later maybe for FS3. In the end I would look for acro gliders like e.g. Emillie, Nikita, Blackout...

Regards,

Jarek

Capable i'm sure but is it a handful or is it comparable to say an octane flx/2 ?

skybluetree's picture

The FS3 is a very capable wing.

Is the freestyle 3 suitable for an experienced EN C XC pilot to start basic acro - lots of stalls, wingovers, sat, heli then misty flip?

Fabian's picture

Truck versus Ferrari, which one is better?
Depends on what you want to do with it, what your experience is, ...