Organya CampSite

Hi
I'm heading to Organya tomorrow but I just want to check that the campsite is open? Their website has been down for weeks and I've been trying to call them for 2 days but nobody answers the phone? I'm worried that they might have closed down, is anybody staying there right now or does anybody know for sure that they're open?
Cheers,
Lee.

Latest Comments

Beginners mind's picture

Hi Theo, Martin Schricke told me you have an apartment for 300 a month, I am coming for Aug and Sept 8 weeks and am looking for something cheapish and I don't feel like tenting for 2 Months! Do you have any contact details for the place you are staying at? Thanks for any infos and help, and say Hi to Rührei Schricke.

Cheers Ivan

martyfly's picture

Ok, merci pour les infos Theo
Marty

theo's picture

Salut Marty,

Oui c'est depuis cette fin de printemps, à part le prix rien a changé, tu peux toujours arrivé sans réservé (de toute manière le camping est vide à cause de l'augmentation des prix, et faire tout le reste mais au lieu de payé 40€ pour la semaine tu paies 150.

Théo

martyfly's picture

Salut Theo
Quand tu dis que ça à change de proprio, c,est depuis cette année?
Du coup, les tarifs parapente sets, l'accès à la piscine, le branchement des portables au bar, l'arrivée sans réservation, tout cela à change?
Peux tu donner plus d,infos
Merci
Marty

LeeF's picture

Hi Theo
Thanks for that, I guess I'd better bring more cash then! :-)
See you soon.
Lee.

theo's picture

Hi Lee,

I am in Organyà right now and the campsite is open! But the previous owner had been kicked out and the price rised up it is like 150€ for a week in a tent with a car.. Crazy..

Regards,
Théo

martyfly's picture

Je pense que c'est une panne technique!
Vue le nombre de campeurs, et les habitues , je vois pas pourquoi ils fermeraient!