Spin Infinity exit

Has anyone ever tried exiting the infinite asymmetrically? i.e. instead of stalling it when it is below you, just pulling a spin? the idea would be to use the asymmetric shooting to take it straight to helico - similar to what Pal did from a loop (http://justacro.com/video/acro-tricks/transition).

Latest Comments

Heli2Heli's picture

It happened to me just a few days back. The brake handle cut away from the line at the exit. By having just one brake (time's too short for grabbing D-risers, because I already was 'braking') the one site went negative and I jumped close by the glider.

theo's picture

I tried, few years ago, it works (sometimes :P) but as David said it stops assymetrically and you have to controll a lot your extern side so it looks more like a normal infinit to heli at the end maybe if you really train it it can work better.

But I tried from rythmic sat (stalling it before getting vertical) and it works way better, still it would need some training and skills ;)

Théo

yamadav's picture

I tough about it but I don't have enough balls to try it :P Anyway, when I saw some mised Mctwist with a lot of energy going into big collapse, I think the positive side of the Infinity stoped assymetrically would have to much energy and would go into big assymetric collapse, but it has to be proven ;-)