Acro in souther spain in summer

Description of the topic - first comment NOT here please!

Latest Comments

lagarto54's picture

Ive gathered a lot of info and checked out the startplaces in this site they all lookk nice but in the end I'm going to Organya Spain, near Andorra. I hope its not to late for you

freestylebraduk's picture

could anyone tell me of any good acro sites to fly in april time? not bothered where in the world.
cheers dudes.

lagarto54's picture

cheers mate

cool's picture

There are temporary restrictions on Sierra de Carrascoy. From march to august flying is prohibited due to nesting period of bonellis eagles. From aug to march it is free to fly, but pilots must register.

lagarto54's picture

tHANKS FOR THE INFO, i STILL WANT TO MAKE IT TO "eL fESTIVAL DEL yELMO" IN jAEN.
Do your friends live in those places? Id like to ask them if still possible to get good height for maneuvers, Ive just read that carrascoy have troubles with land owners. Thanks man

cool's picture

as far as I know, "pilotos locales" heading north at midsummer. They told me that palomaret and carrascoy (good sites south-east of spain ) are just too hot and humid....

lagarto54's picture

Does anybody know about a good place for practicing acro in southern spain? Im going to Jaens festival in middlejuly but would like to stay in the area for practicing acro, somebody mentioned Alicante but said conditions werent good, does anybody have more specific info?
many thanks