Robed school

FunFly flight School was robed yesterdays night. They took about 50 standard gliders DHV 1 to 2 some 2-3 and a few acro wings. A lot of Harnesses, GPS, Vareometers and lots of other stuff. What I can say, it is a ditch of about 150.000€ or 12years of hard work for my boss Hans-Joachim Imre.

Latest Comments

skogaman's picture

thanx to all!

I´ve already informed Török Zoltán. He said that he will cary out the news into the east.

wish u hapy landings and fun in Organia!

skoki

gaborkezi's picture

I am sorry about the case.
The Hungarian pg community already knows about the situation and I hope the thieves and the stolen material will stand in front of you soon!

Try to inform all the pilots in the eastern countries also! (Maybe they try to sell the stuff there.)

Of course we will keep our eyes open!
Gabor

skogaman's picture

Hello Pal, hello Gabor and all the others!

I´d please u to help us (Flight School Fun2Fly). We were robed yesterdays night. They took about 50 standard gliders DHV 1 to 2 some 2-3 and a few acro wings. A lot of Harnesses, GPS, Vareometers and lots of other stuff. What I can say, it is a ditch of about 150.000€ or 12years of hard work for my boss Hans-Joachim Imre. there are some special or lets say not often seen wings within the haul. Here is a list of those:

ICARO
Tandem Twice yellow

Skywalk
Tandem Joint orange

UP
Trango 3M blue
Trango 3M red
Trango 3L blue
Targa 3M special color yellow/black
Targa 2M orange /black with our logo Fun2Fly.at on it

GIN
Boomerang 5 SM Papaia green with a white intake

What you could do would be: look around and keep an eye on very cheap wings, especially the high class ones. There is a slight suspition that the thieves were hungarian. (don´t be angry, but there were hungarian cars seen scaning our sight during the day)
Eventually you could tell us where to ask or where to go to be able to find something, maybe you know somebody who knows somebody... u know what i mean.

The reasen why I asked You was because I know that u guys come around a lot and maybe a bit further away the gliders show up again. Or eventually you could make an ad on your side.

I´d please u to contact me at any time if u have an idea.

Fun2Fly
www.fun2fly.at
info@fun2fly.at, skogaman@hotmail.com
+4369915408180

with Many Thanks
Your redundant fan

skoki & my boss