morpheus 19

hello, first excuse me for my very bad english , i would like to know what could be the réaction of the morpheus 19 with my 51 kg PTV, i don't do accro figure its just for me to normal fly .
I would like to know to how i must reg the trim with my weight on this wing
I know that my questions could be surprise you but i hope you will answer
Thanks a lot

Latest Comments

Clo's picture

hello, first thanks for answers, i had try the aspen2 20 but i was still stop by the wind with this wing like with my hook 21, so i had buy 3 weeks ago the morpheus 19 witch have more accéleration with me under, i fly since year 1999, my weight in fly with all matérial is 51 kg , i'm a very little woman.
I had take the morpheus 19 after trying 5 other wing with were stilling to big for me, i do some competitions and i bigin to do some formation for teaching paragliding. I've done 2 SIV but it was one to do the homologation of a school wing and one with my hook 21.
My answer morpheus 19 is about her réaction with my weight because this season i haven't the time to do another SIV before october with it.
Scuse again for my bad english
Thanks a lot

Clo's picture

hello, first thanks for answers, i had try the aspen2 20 but i was still stop by the wind with this wing like with my hook 21, so i had buy 3 weeks ago the morpheus 19 witch have more accéleration with me under, i fly since year 1999, my weight in fly with all matérial is 51 kg , i'm a very little woman.
I had take the morpheus 19 after trying 5 other wing with were stilling to big for me, i do some competitions and i bigin to do some formation for teaching paragliding. I've done 2 SIV but it was one to do the homologation of a school wing and one with my hook 21.
My answer morpheus 19 is about her réaction with my weight because this season i haven't the time to do another SIV before october with it.
Scuse again for my bad english
Thanks a lot

arno0073's picture

You should try the aspen 2 Freestyle in 20m. There is no big difference between this wing and the original Aspen 2 and it's a pretty good wing. There are other wings in small size but they are built as mountain wing.
Bye.
Arno

skael's picture

I think the problem is the size of the "normal" gliders , they are too big ? for 51 kg in flight weigt .
But maybie there are some less agressive small gliders on market ? i don't now

lupus78's picture

If you don't want to learn acro than a Obsession is a better option! It's the same canopy with different trim.
Lupus

Dennis's picture

Hello Clo

Need to know more about you. What glider do you fly now? how long have you been flying? How menny hours do you fly every year? What is normal flying for you? Are you in controle off your fulstall and so on.... is it pilot 51 kg. or take of 51 kg.?