VERTIGO SWISS RIVIERA - Switzerland, June 25 th to 29 th
www.vertigo.ch

ACRO ATTACK AEROBATIC 08 - Turkey, July 2 nd to 6 th
www.acroattack.net

PARAnoïa AERObatixx - Austria, July 16 th to 19 th
www.acro.cc

Acroaria - Italy, August 14 th to 17 th
www.acroaria.it

It's every pilots own responsibility to check the dates. Sometimes the last registration day is the day BEFORE the comp. Also details can change. Please refer to each organizers own website.

Latest Comments

avonorca's picture

I'm hoping this will actually happen.

My initial search into some flights from GVA have yielded a RT cost of around 535E! That's REALLY expensive for one comp! I'm looking into it some more but maybe you guys could recommend which airlines are the cheapest for this.

I know many of the acro guys don't have tons of money, so I'm concerned about how many will actually attend.

OveT's picture

Thanx ZMercan! ;-) You were of great help! :-)

ZMercan's picture

Hi Ove,

The clossest airport is "Dalaman"

OveT's picture

Hi guys! Does someone know what is the airport which is close to Ölüdeniz? I'm thinking of going to Turkey for the Acro Attack competition... I was looking for more info on the competition website but it is only in turkish. Maybe anyone who has been there before can share some info? :-) Thanks in advance!

Best regards
Ove Tillung

paal's picture

Well. This is the list for 2008.
Acroandes have not applied for Acro World Cup therefor they are not. The same for Adrenaline.

New for this season is Tyrkey. And AcroLac is back in the World Cup after a couple of years beeing French Championships only.

Remember that not all will have syncro. Visit the organizers WEB to get all the details and info.

I do not think I can go to all the World Cups this year Pa, but I plan to go to Turkey. I hope they will organize a good comp. And I will probably come to visit in Murren. I really liked that place last summer.

PalTakats's picture

Hi!

I heared they will not organize Adrenalina this year, maybe only a show...

As you see Acroandes is not in the list, it is not APWC since 2005...

avonorca's picture

What have you heard re Adrenalina in Sept? They're not having it?

Isn't AcroAndes part of the WAC?

PalTakats's picture

Hi Pal!

Thanks for the update. So that's the official World Cup Tour then.
See you soon! :)