Morpheus size

Hi,

What size of Morpheus for do Infinity with a take off weight at 80kg ?
What size of Morpheus do you fly ? Pal and gabor ?

Thanks
Nico

Latest Comments

wings360sat's picture

Thank you very much for your response.
That is exactly what I wanted to know, I weigh 60kg so it is better that I go on a 17.
thank you for your help and congratulations for all that you do.

gaborkezi's picture

Hi Guys,

If you want to get the best results for rhytmic sat and infinity I suggest to try the 17 m2 of the Morpheus. This glider is an "Infinity machine". Both Pal and me we fly this wing. As I'm 15 kg-s heavier than Pal for better synchro I flew an 18 m2 Morpheus. It was still good for Infinity and we even had the same rotation speed in helico. But not as good as with the 17. This wing works well with Pal's weight (65 kg) and my weight (80 kg) as well. Still when I fly alone I choose the 17 for better results in Infinity: faster, smoother, easier. Hope this helps,

Gabor

wings360sat's picture

No it is like new. (to sell elsewhere)
I want to switch to smaller, I am light.
I look for Black, Supersonic, FLX and Morpheus.

akira's picture

yep ... but to remain polite, the use is to continue in english to avoid the "private joke" feeling.

Frigorifix's picture

Damn I just realized we're both french ... Salut Nico, déjà rincée cette Free gravity ?

wings360sat's picture

Thanks Frigo.
I know this table, but I wish the view of pilots flying with morpheus and do infinity.
I think choose the smallest, 17m² flat area for 80 kg...
I am always interested in your views.

mrbradgeary's picture

I will be buying a morpheus soon and would have the same question. I want one just small enough to do nice rhythmic sats and maybe infinity. I don't need to soar because we tow for acro here. my body weight is 73KG plus a two reserve harness I also need to buy and what ever size wing I get.