thriller x3 24.5

is it possible to do infinity with the thriller x3 24.5 with a takeoff weight of 120kg?

Latest Comments

maxmarien's picture

I broke the infinity record with the 2k12. It is made for sat maneuvers. Beautiful tumbles rhythmics esferas as stuff like that. When I first got it I had trouble with heli transitions. It is a little more difficult to do on 2k12 vs. 2k11 but it can be done cleanly. I'm hoping x3 is somewhere in the middle. The family line of thrillers are incredible. These wings make acro safer and easier than any other I have flown.

fraents's picture

I have a 2k12 and I love it.

However I fly only helico, I know nothing about tumblings. Maybe theres the difference...

Doug42's picture

Ha ha Lexou 777....your reaction is very funny !! you don't like the Thriller 2k12, so it's a fact...but you can't say that this wing is shit...it's a very nice wing, it's different (small differences) from the 2k11 but it's still a nice wing...If you have some difficulties to perform some tricks with this wing, it doesn't allowed you to say that this wing is shit...a lots of pilots love this wing...

felixB's picture

Hi lexou777,

Why do you say 2k12 is shit? Is it the feel of the glider or something else ? can you be more specific ?

Has everybody who has flown 2k12 feel that its worse than the first thriller ?

Thanks,
-F

lexou777's picture

If the X3 is the same shit that the 2K12 forget it and buy an Emilie or a Nikita