LTF/EN C Freestyle glider

Im just about to start Acro and im looking for a glider that is LTF/EN C rated.
I was thinking about buying a RR Rolling but since they stopped production im looking for alternatives.

Im thinking about:
Icaro Instinct 2
Ozone FLX
U-turn Freeforce 3 (maybe the new Blackout if it comes out soon)

What do you have to say about these gliders? Any advice would help me alot!

Latest Comments

fredrikhesse's picture

So i bought the Icaro Instinct 2 Acro.. Im quite heavy in the glider and i have to say im more than happy. I dont have much to compare with but from what other experienced pilots have seen they say that it looks like i really good glider. (they are to lazy to try it out) Great angle in SAT and feels really good in rythmic SAT. tried some helicos that didnt work but thats only pilot error! :) Wingovers and assy spiral good aswell. It shoots abit but its managable!
Spoke alittle bit with Xandi how help develope the glider and said if you are high in the weight regester then you can almost do all tricks with it.

A really good glider that i can recomend!

Bešo's picture

What can you tell me about f gravity 2?

airdance's picture

Hi frederik,

we had last year the same question.
The Roling 2 will take some more month/years/never ever ?....So it's not a real option?

The U-Turn FreeForce 3 ist quite a nice wing, but there is a strong tendence to shoot..not that nice..

Octane FLX: wait better for the new version Octane FLX2 (2013), best for learning the basics.
I only knew one pilot, that had to toss because he couldn't recover his octane flx after some tricks had become spicy endings ... :-)

Instinct 2, never flown this wing, no idea if good or not so good?....

It's always a problem to find the right wing for entry acroflying... took us hours ti find the right wing....
Cheers from Germany
Udo