U-Turn Free Force 3

Hi
Any news when is comming? What about sizes, are they stay the same like in FForce 2?
What I know that color 3 (lime green/black) is not available at the moment.
There is no news on U-Turn website, Para2000 shows two new models comming soon but not FF3.
Please post if you know something. I ordered FF3 and have to wait but don't know how long:(

Greeting
Tom

Latest Comments

flip's picture

What's your opinion on the Free Force 3? Not many reviews online at the moment...How would you compare it to the RR Rolling or Gradient Freestyle 2?

unknow's picture

Nice video!Which the size of wing and the weight of the pilot? I think to buy a free force but i think the 22(with 24sqm) too large for me, naked weight 65Kg.

thanks.

Andy40's picture

I did some flights with the new U-Turn Free Force 3/ 22 EN C. Full stall, SAT and Helico are pretty easy. a wing for freestyle beginners, verry verry save! it feels like a 1-2, . the glide is......not to bad.
Have fun, happy landings, andy

janek's picture

Hi
Freeforce is not a thriller, but dynamic enough for pulling loop from proper wingover without colapse.
Done only 1 proper flight from Kobala in Slovenia 780m above landing.
Sat was flapping a bit- my fault but was spining fast in compare with other 1-2.
Video was poor 10min before sunset - too dark. We had a task every day in Polish Open so lack of time.
Will upload some vids from Oludeniz
Cheers
Janek

janek's picture

Hi
I received today my FF3 color 2 (red/yellow/black) lime green not available yet.
FF3 has nylon mylars, brakes with twisters and strong magnets which do not need to be align like others.
Haven't flown yet due to bad weather - rain all week.
Concertina bag is the best I ever had, 4 compression straps inside should helps when packing in wind, and after folding two cross straps holds package.

unknow's picture

SOME NEWS!

I send one mail for U-turn about the FF3 and Thomas give me a res.

THE GLIDER COMES ON THE MARKET IN NEXT DAYS!

Attached a Plan with the sizes 22, 24 and 26 all homologued DHV-2
22 for 59 @ 95 Kg , 24 for 70@105Kg and 26 for 85@125Kg

Best news on this year!

Willyan Rodrigues
Ozone Buzz Z
U-Turn Free Force 3

janek's picture

I ordered one - like cat in the bag. No info, only colors. I posted color chart in paragliding forum. I only hope that sizes will stay the same. Limegreen is in order and they do not know how long will take before production starts, others two color available now (6-8weeks waiting time since order).

Greeting
Janek

unknow's picture

Hi

You have news about ff3? i want buy one but the seller in brazil unknow about ff3 I see the colors options on paragliding forum it's really cool . I'm still waiting for news.

Thanks!
Ozone Buzz Z
U-turn Free Force 3? I Hope !