how do you meet
which one you suggest
what are the advantages,
my free glider
Thank you.

Latest Comments

acromarmot's picture

Hi Yakamoz,

as the others said, try it and find your wing.
Regarding the quality of the Emilies: I have my third one now (Peace, Smile, Peace 2) and never had any reason to complain about quality. If it wasn't for the colour I'd still fly a Smile but the moment I went to buy I preferred the colours of the Peace 2.

Good luck and have fun :-)
Cheers!

Laroth's picture

probably what you dont want to hear, its up to you, both are good wings and perform really good.
I tried an emilie peace 2 and liked it so much, that i bought it. Did not even bother to try the blacky even if i hab the chance to test one in the same size on the same day/week. I can only advice to test them and take whatever you like more, you can't go wrong anyways ;-)

Phil

hiaselhans's picture

@yarich. So once again, compare the new peace2 with the blackout+ and after that you are free to say whatever you have to say here.
just to note that unlike in other wings, the emilies are made of european brand-materials ONLY. I admit there were some issues with the very first serials from the smile but airg was super cooperative for any issues that occured and we swapped all those in.
@yakamoz, if you want to just try an emilie get in touch :)

Yarich's picture

I made my choice towards U-turn blackout+ due too better quality. As an acro beginner I'm happy with it's performance.