Learnig acro and staying in Organya

Hello everyone,

I am a dune soaring addict from Holland, i fly alot but not much in the mountains.
This summer i would like come to Organya and start flying acro.
Anyone have any advice for me?
What's the price for the Camping, facillities other costs...
My budget is very limited but i have enough time :)
How are the "regular" pilot's represented there?, i teach groundhandling,
and i would really like to help other pilots get more confident at taking off and make a little money to sustain myself in the process.
My acro wing is a FLX.2, i feel it's a little bit on the large side, but i do like the handling, i will also be bringing my littlecloud Spiruline and Bidule, harnesses Kortel Karver and Kruyer, but maybe get a "normal" harness too.

Cheers, Jitte

**I really fly alot, and i really know how to teach people to handle their wings ;) :)

Latest Comments

Francois's picture

Forget about working there, save money and with 200-300 euros you can find a flat with utilities, food is cheap and you have Andorra for liquors and smoke.

Camping got expensive since it change owner/manager... The cheapest is to live in your van... YOu will learn alot if you are use to fly coastal =). Organya makes small wings looking like rockets !!

And get a base system or doble rescue Rogallo and pda.

see you this summer

PalTakats's picture

Hi Jitte!

To start to learn acro my best advice is not to go to Organyá...
Gerlitzen is your best choice, safely over water. And to get a second reserve at least in a front container.
Btw the regular pilots in Organyá are either already pretty good or are all hooked up with the local school. They usually groundhandle at the landing alone or with their instructor and I have the feeling your services won't be very much appreciated unless you speak flawless Catalan :)
Good luck!