Triller 2K11 wingloading

Hi guys,

I am looking for buying a Triller 2K11, but can't decide the size...
I am 47kg (naked) and flying a Duke16.

I would like to buy the Triller 12 (because on the 15 my wing loading would be again maximum 4), but some ppl are saying that this is a very dynamic wing and even the 17 would do the trick....

So here am I: 12 or 15 ? ;)

Latest Comments

lexou777's picture

Thriller 2K12 is a HUGE huge SHIT
the 2K11 is really GREAT and way better

Seva's picture

Dear experts,
can anybody share their experience about thriller brake length?

My experience is as follows:
Currently I'm 66kg nacked and I'm flying Thriller 2k12 size 18.
I practice ritmic sat to infinite tumblings.
So it was initially very complicated to work with the brake lines standard length. Which was performed by default from U-turn.

So I've reduced it 15cm. It's more convenient to do ritmic, but some problem I had with fast heli manoeuvres.

Yesterday I've made it with 5 cm longer. (10 cm less than initial, default brake lenght), now it is good for heli, sat-heli etc. and It quit acceptable for tumblings as well..

Pilots who do infinite tumbling, could you advise if my wingload is acceptable for this manoeuvre or it's bit complicated?

Have a perfect safety acro flying,
Seva.

kapitany3's picture

Hello Guys, i just got my Thriller 2k11. But I Think It's not 2k11. Nowhere printed the 2k11 writings, the line lengths are different as in u-turn pdf. Did anybody had the same experience who bought 2k11 nowdays or before?

Acro-Dani's picture

Hi breidi

Here in Switzerland my friends and I fly the Thriller with wingloads between 4.8kg/m2 and 5.3kg/m2, if you took the 22 you would have around 4.5kg/m2. With a wingload of 4.8kg/m2 I performed Rhythmic2Infinity. Depending on your experience, skills and intention you can fly the 22 but if in doubt take the 24.

Greetz,
Daniel

breidi's picture

Hey!

I have the same problem! Can't decide the Size! I'm struggling between the 22 & the 24...

Naked weight is ~83kg and take off around ~100...

I've already asked for a demo wing size 22 which I would rather choose, but I'm waiting since January and I wanna fly.... And according to the articles I read the 2k11 is very dynamic, so maybe the 24 would also be ok to perform every maneuver....

Thanks for suggestions!!!
cheers!

rim el gato's picture

you have to take the extra large size menu in Mc donalds everyday during one months and everythings gonna be allright!!!

PalTakats's picture

I definitely would not recommend the 12.5m2 with your weight.
The 15m2 is gonna do the job anyway...

simon2's picture

haha. does a 12m² exist?! you can do acro with the nova shockwave hahah!

mikesm08's picture

47kg? what?

if you are good, get 12, if you have a few more tricks to learn, get 15.... ;)